Silvertip Mountain i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out
i'll persuade you
7 Posts
Ooc —
no worries! :)

she resisted the urge to roll her eyes at him when he attempted to tell her that 'it wasn't like that' before he wisely decided to shut up and take her abuse. the abuse which he very much deserved for leaving her behind. there was no way he was going to avoid this, but she had hoped that it would be after she'd been accepted into the pack, given that by then, the chances of her being able to stay were higher than her chances of being kicked out for disrespectfulness and insolence towards a higher ranking member, who, coincidentally, was also her little brother.

truth to be told, johan did want to beat up her brother and show him who was boss; give him a piece of her mind, but she was smart enough to know that now was not the time to do it, less another wolf showed and thought she was actually attacking one of their pack members. no, she would beat him up, but she would do it at a better time, in a better place. oh, trust me, she rolled her eyes, i do want to kill you for that, so please, don't tempt me. but i'm not here on behalf of the bluff. i left a few weeks after you ditched me, to find you. she tilted her head thoughtfully, almost mockingly, please do remember the part where i said i only ever stayed there and fought for them, because you did. so, you would know how i felt when my dearest little brother left without breathing a word about it.

johan allowed the faintest hint of a smile to grace her lips before vanishing. i know you missed me, little brother, she said, almost matter-of-factly, once again resisting the urge to roll her eyes. after all, what would zeke do with her? sure, he managed to build himself a life, but he needed someone else to keep him in line. before jojo had the time to dwell on those thoughts, however, a dark furred girl emerged, stating her brother's name with a hint of hesitance, hazel eyes fixed on johan. at that, the corner of her lip twitched and she withheld a grin, amused that her brother, of all wolves, had managed to snag himself a nice girl. he was handsome, she'll give him that, but man, he'd grown up. quickly, she made sure her posture was submissive, not wanting to anger a pack wolf who wasn't her brother.

snagged yourself a girl, have you? johan questioned, her gaze flitting over to her grayscale brother. jojo's countenance was, like always, stoic, and but, if anything, it was now bordering disapproval, even though deep down, she was secretly dying of amusement. when ezekiel introduced her, she gave valatte a respectful nod, it's a pleasure to meet you, valette, she said cordially, a small smile lingering on her lips for a second before disappearing. when she was accepted, if she was accepted, she was going to give this girl a thorough interrogation.

however, before jojo had the chance to go through the details of said interrogation in her mind, another male came charging towards them, his intentions hostile and from the looks of it, he intended to smash right into her. johan resisted the temptation to raise an eyebrow, instead, her facade remained impassive. she could jump out of the way but if that was what this guy wanted, that was what he would get. jojo was nothing if not adaptable; she would do anything, become anything, just to achieve her goals. however, it appeared that she would not have to be pinned to the ground as ezekiel jumped to her defense, telling 'steady', whom she assumed was the aggressive male to stop. ezekiel agitatedly told his two packmates that it was under control while simultaneously stating that she was his sister.

johan watched, partly curious, partly amused as ezekiel, like the good little brother he was, jumped in front of her, barring his packmate's way. her brows furrowed ever so slightly, though it vanished in an instant. she didn't want him caught up in her troubles, even though she was touched that he still wanted to protect her....it still wasn't going to save him from the thrashing he was going to receive later on. plus, to be perfectly honest, she could fight her own battles.

it's okay, little brother, johan said softly, her position submissive. the assassin was ready to play the part of the 'good big sister who was simply angry at her little brother for ditching her and was simply reprimanding him for doing so', which, to be fair, was partly true. except for the fact where she was 'good' and 'simply angry' because she was beyond pissed, and jojo was by no means, 'good'. also, she was not 'simply reprimanding him', she was ready to beat him up, but they didn't need to know that. they needed to know that she was the big sister with a heart of gold and good intentions and she would play that role for them.

johan stepped out from behind her brother and respectfully bowed, her posture lowered even more and her tail hung by her ankles as she increased her act of deference, ready to do anything to join her brother in the pack. i apologise for my attitude, she said quietly, i have not seen my brother since he left without telling me, and in the heat of the moment, my anger might have gotten out of control. i mean no harm, and i apologise. i'm just glad to see zeke again. 

she didn't really like playing this role; it made her seem... meek, she supposed. but whatever. she would do anything to be reuinited with the stupid, idiotic little brother that she loved. why? don't ask, johan didn't really know, but she knew she was just as stupid for doing this.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out - by Johan - September 01, 2016, 09:15 AM