The Sentinels but i know that i'm damned
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Casmir, she almost said. It felt like one of those questions that the first thing that popped into your mind was what you said-- and Casmir was her first thought. But it wasn't one of those questions, and Emaleth did not seem so light-hearted. So Aria stood for a moment and stared, at first unable to figured out exactly what she'd been asked. Then it sort of hit her-- at least her interpretation of the question. Maybe Emaleth really had no intention of brining this up,  but to Aria Emaleth too probably wondered just as everyone else what she wanted with the pack, why she was still here and why Deirdre was not leading.

"I'm handing Donnelaith to Deirdre as soon as she's of age," she says, tail swishing. "I'm not here to run the pack into the ground or change everyone's morals... just keeping it running until Deirdre can take over." Simple enough. It was true, too, and though the thought of leaving Donnelaith pained her, she knew she had a bit of time to look forward to with Constantine as they find their own home.
Messages In This Thread
but i know that i'm damned - by Emaleth - August 25, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: but i know that i'm damned - by Aria - August 26, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: but i know that i'm damned - by Emaleth - September 01, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: but i know that i'm damned - by Aria - September 01, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: but i know that i'm damned - by Emaleth - October 25, 2016, 11:14 AM