Silvertip Mountain i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady had every intention of putting the female to the ground, but he was stopped short by Ezekiel. If it was one thing Steady didn't like, it was someone else getting in his way of doling out a punishment. And this was not the first time Ezekiel had done this. Steady came to a halt, but his teeth remain barred- only now his aggression was pointed to his Beta. How dare he command his Alpha to stay back. His tone was clipped as he spoke. Sister or not, no one comes to my borders and disrespects anyone in my family.

Somewhere deep down, where his anger didn't linger, Steady was surprised to hear that Ezekiel's sister was here. It hadn't been that long ago that Steady had extended an invite to Ezekiel's siblings, but he had never expected it to be like this. He was seriously considering taking it back when the female in question stepped forward. A warning growl was given to Ezekiel step down, before his gaze moved to the stranger.

Her body language had changed drastically, which he admitted to himself, he was glad for. He didn't want to chase her off, being who she was to Ezekiel. But, Steady was in the position that he had to look out for all of this family, not just his Beta. He listened to her explanation, and memories came back of what Ezekiel had said about his family pack. His gaze shifted to Ezekiel momentarily before going back to his sister. He was a little confused, since she first mentioned being angry, but then was happy to see him. But, he chalked that up to family. It was what it was.

He gave her a nod, accepting her apology and the reasoning behind her actions. I'll leave you to your meeting then, he said, turning his eyes to Ezekiel. Come see me when you're done. His voice was displeased, an underlying tone that would tell the other male that this was not over. He glanced to Valette, wondering if she would stay, before turning to head back into the treeline. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out - by Steady - September 01, 2016, 03:49 PM