Raven's Watch Deny those who try to bring you down- especially on the mountains
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
As she pulled away, her heart beating like those in a game when you're close to death, she felt her cheeks glowing. What was it about Bain that just made her act this way? Slancio had charmed her, but never would she dream of acting like this in front of him. He was a good friend, the reason she was even here and nothing more. She hoped both males knew this and were okay with that- Ondine wasn't a girl to get along with other girls anyway. Would Bain get along with children, she was now wondering. She had always sort of avoided the topic in her life, too afraid to say she'd actually like to be a mom, seeing it more as a silly dream. But now, that dream was closer than ever before. 

She giggled softly at Bain's innocent stutter. He was cute like this, all flustered. It showed a side of him that wasn't all tough-guy. Uh, you-you go first. I'll keep up. She said with an awkard, goofy grin.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Deny those who try to bring you down- especially on the mountains - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 07:10 AM