Twisted Slough Amazonian
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Perhaps she moved too fast for him, so bright was her love for Molech. His voice was wary as he responded and she could understand why. There was much to learn about Molech, about the ways that their pack would work. She smiled kindly at the male, allowing him to speak. She did not give up on him yet, sure that somehow Molech had lead her to him for a reason.

"I will tell you this, the way our group works is different than most. It is the females who rule, a matriarchy. Yet males are not forgotten, it is they who must attend to the will of the females, to all their desires." She smirked only slightly here, sure that he understood her meaning. "We offer a family, though, a place to belong and to love one another as Molech loves us. If that is something that interests you, dear Dagfinn, please seek me and my sister's in Sun Mote Copse. We call ourselves the Malkaria. Perhaps you will meet my sisters, they are red and lithe like myself, we bear much resemblance though no blood. You will know them when you spot them." She stood then, wanting to allow the male time to think.

"Seek me out if you believe you would like to have what I have spoken of." She gave him another smile and then stood and turned, walking slowly and surely back towards the Copse. She hoped he would come calling for her, would seek her out sooner rather than later.

I would love to continue, but because the pack is already formed and her ideas about the pups have been resolved, I think it's best for him to find her again. Hopefully soon though, I enjoyed the thread!

Messages In This Thread
Amazonian - by Dagfinn - August 10, 2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Asherah - August 11, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Dagfinn - August 15, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: Amazonian - by Asherah - August 16, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Dagfinn - August 17, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Asherah - August 18, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Dagfinn - August 20, 2016, 12:41 AM
RE: Amazonian - by Asherah - August 20, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Dagfinn - September 01, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Asherah - September 02, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Dagfinn - September 06, 2016, 06:51 AM