Silverlight Terrace are you really gonna love me when i'm gone.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
All Welcome 
Night laid thickly upon the tangled woods. It was almost eerily silent, but for the light splatter of raindrops on the yellowing leaves overhead. Summer's pelt was slick with moisture, but he was determined not to stop until he made it beyond the reach of the twisted branches that grabbed at him as he passed.

As much as he prided himself in his scouting abilities, this particular forest had flummoxed him thrice over the past day and a half. Needless to say, he was agitated as he moved through the ferns that were scattered across the forest floor - each identical to the last, just as the trees seemed to be multiplying with each step. Summer, however, was not one to simply give up. And so, he went on until eventually, he found the trees clearing away and the ground turning to rock and stone to the West, but sweeping fields of grass ahead and to the East.

Summer breathed deep the air around him after traveling another mile or so, stopping to enjoy the openness after so many hours of the stifling space between the trees. The yellow-eyed Ostrega was not and had never been a fan of small spaces. He liked wide, open areas and treeless skies. Again, his heart yearned for the Sunspire and he cast his gaze to the East in hopes of spying its peak above the horizon. The night was grey with precipitation though, impeding his view. And so, he sighed and set off again.
Messages In This Thread
are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Summer Ostrega - September 02, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - September 24, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 05, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 07, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 19, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 31, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - December 02, 2016, 09:33 PM