Noctisardor Bypass Something lately drives me crazy
14 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
First impressions were always tricky; the trusted could turn devious, the kind could be angered and the mad could turn insane. There was a single, thin line of trust that was as precious as porcelain; it could be broken, shattered into a million pieces or nurtured and something beautiful was created. In the first nimble seconds that passed, Digit wasn’t entirely sure what to think of the other wolf although she appreciated his soft demeanour and gentle approach to the situation. Truthfully, she mostly felt tense, having not seen another wolf for weeks, maybe several months even. Her teeth gritted tightly together and she had to fight back the urge to growl; not due to Alastor’s kind approach but rather the memories that suddenly flashed by in her mind.

There was blood, there was the clash of egos while fur flew around everywhere. It was a vague memory that felt too real but at the same time she began to wonder if it really did happen. There was also death, but the general outline and the details escaped her. All she felt was a strange sting and pain. However, it was over. A second later she was brought back to the trenches of reality. A tense wolf slowly turned into a neutral one; her hairy spikes disappeared, her tense face loosened up and she acknowledge the other wolf with a simple, yet effective nod. Good!” His approach to the situation caused the first seeds of thrust to be put into the ground.

”Because if you meant to harm me; I’d easily kick your butt!” Digit proclaimed, trying to lighten up a tense situation. ”My name is Digit.” She said, then added quickly. ”You have gorgeous blue eyes.” And that was truth. But first impressions? No, she wasn’t experienced leaving a good impression behind; but practice makes perfect and at least she tried.
Messages In This Thread
Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 01, 2016, 03:18 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Digit - September 02, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 03, 2016, 02:25 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Digit - September 03, 2016, 04:46 AM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 03, 2016, 11:20 PM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Digit - September 05, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Something lately drives me crazy - by Alastor - September 09, 2016, 12:08 AM