Silvertip Mountain Once on this island auditions today
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
A quick trip to the caches with Valette? Valette. Ezekiel's features notably softened at the sound of her name. The two had been spending lots of time with her, and he liked her a lot. He really hoped one day they might be more than friends. Boyfriend and girlfriend would be awesome. But for now, as long as they could just hang around each other, he was content. He broke the awkward silence with a comment, but Anita continued on so quickly that he wondered if she'd even heard. Valette moved into my den, we've been hanging out a lot-

Suddenly the conversation shifted, and his face re-hardened. Adeline was fine luckily, but what if they hadn't been there to help her? The thought kept passing through his mind, and made his fur bristle slightly. She's great actually. But I know how you feel. I knew about as much as you did when it came to healing her. Back at my old home we had wolves trained to do that sort of thing. And I don't function well under the pressure of losing someone I care about. He wasn't sure why he had shared so much, maybe because it was an important topic to him. If Johan was here she could've helped. She'd always been an adept healer, better than he at least.
Messages In This Thread
Once on this island auditions today - by Ezekiel - August 22, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Once on this island auditions today - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: Once on this island auditions today - by Ezekiel - August 22, 2016, 01:41 PM
RE: Once on this island auditions today - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: Once on this island auditions today - by Ezekiel - August 26, 2016, 08:30 AM
RE: Once on this island auditions today - by Anita - August 26, 2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Once on this island auditions today - by Ezekiel - September 03, 2016, 07:17 AM
RE: Once on this island auditions today - by Anita - September 03, 2016, 11:26 PM
RE: Once on this island auditions today - by Ezekiel - September 04, 2016, 07:33 AM
RE: Once on this island auditions today - by Anita - September 10, 2016, 10:50 AM