Sun Mote Copse these hard times can last us so very long
120 Posts
Ooc —
asherah had caught sight of her following arunik'ra's call, and as the female made her way to the priestess arunik'ra felt a jovial feeling soar in her heart. it was a feeling of hope, of homestead triumph, of contentment -- and arunik'ra hoped fervently it was eternal.

arunik'ra did not miss the brightness of asherah's gaze, the warm and golden merriment that starred her eyes. the red priestess' own countenance was just as animated with cheer, for at last their struggles were hard-won.

"asherah, molech shines through you!" she exclaimed by the old-way, a greeting of good will and benevolence. "glorious it is! your eyes are just as good as mine; this is indeed a great spot. a great vista, for a great purpose." she smiled and turned to asherah: "i am still full! it was such a wonderful evening my spirits are still carrying me." she admitted with a surprisingly airy giggle. "i think this spot could be something - it needs a name. what do you think?"
Messages In This Thread
these hard times can last us so very long - by Arunik'ra - September 02, 2016, 08:15 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Asherah - September 02, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Arunik'ra - September 03, 2016, 08:08 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Asherah - September 06, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Arunik'ra - September 11, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Asherah - September 14, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Arunik'ra - September 17, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Asherah - September 19, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Arunik'ra - September 27, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Asherah - September 28, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Asherah - November 02, 2016, 09:19 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Arunik'ra - November 06, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: these hard times can last us so very long - by Asherah - November 08, 2016, 06:08 PM