Silvertip Mountain Once on this island auditions today
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
She decided not to comment on the whole "Valette moving into his den thing" until he was finished speaking about Adeline. He even mentioned something about his past, admittedly an unexpected piece of information she expected him to share with her. "I don't think anyone functions under the pressure of losing loved ones," she agreed, "Also, I'm glad to know that Adeline is doing ok." Anita smiled, feeling a bit better about the situation. The last she had seen the young girl, she had been bleeding and all hell had broken loose. 

"Valette moved into your den?" she said, a smile spreading across her lips. "Oooh, and you're hanging out?" she teased, dramatically putting emphasis on the last two words. Truthfully, she was glad that Ezekiel had found someone despite all of their past issues. Maybe those issues were a bit more one-sided, but they had definitely happened in her eyes. It was good to see that Ezekiel was happy, especially with Valette. She was a good friend to Anita.

"I'm not asking you to spill any juicy details," she mused, a mischevious glint in her eyes, "but at the same time...I'm not totally against you telling me all the details either," she laughed, hoping that Zeke understood she was just teasing. It seemed that he took a lot of her jokes literally and she hoped he caught on to her jokes.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
Once on this island auditions today - by Ezekiel - August 22, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Once on this island auditions today - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: Once on this island auditions today - by Ezekiel - August 22, 2016, 01:41 PM
RE: Once on this island auditions today - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: Once on this island auditions today - by Ezekiel - August 26, 2016, 08:30 AM
RE: Once on this island auditions today - by Anita - August 26, 2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Once on this island auditions today - by Ezekiel - September 03, 2016, 07:17 AM
RE: Once on this island auditions today - by Anita - September 03, 2016, 11:26 PM
RE: Once on this island auditions today - by Ezekiel - September 04, 2016, 07:33 AM
RE: Once on this island auditions today - by Anita - September 10, 2016, 10:50 AM