Horizon Ridge Remind us to do better
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Freedom from that kind of commitment," Pump explained. She didn't reject Gavriil because there were any flaws in him, but because she believed that he deserved someone better. He was a good person, too good for this cruel world, but that's why there were people like her to balance it out. "My heart died a long time ago and I left it burried within the lands of my birth-pack," as she said with sadness in her voice. Her expression changed and for a moment she reminded a person, who was very vulnerable and afraid of something. Whatever had happened there, ran deep and this was a side of her no one was ever meant to see.

"When you joined, I told you that I may or may not become your friend," Pump said. "I became your friend and I could become your mate, yet you would ask me to love you, which I can't. Love the way you imagine is not for me," she explained. "You will be miserable by my side and I better see you happy without me, then feel responsible for you being unhappy with me," she spoke from heart. As much as she would hate to admit it, she cared for Gavriil's well-being both as a leader and as his friend. Yes, he would be disappointed with the outcome of this conversation - she could already see that - but what was little pain in comparison to a ongoing misery.
Messages In This Thread
Remind us to do better - by Gavriil - May 19, 2014, 08:08 AM
RE: Remind us to do better - by Pump - May 19, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: Remind us to do better - by Gavriil - May 19, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: Remind us to do better - by Pump - May 19, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: Remind us to do better - by Gavriil - May 19, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: Remind us to do better - by Pump - May 19, 2014, 01:51 PM
RE: Remind us to do better - by Gavriil - May 20, 2014, 07:35 AM
RE: Remind us to do better - by Pump - May 20, 2014, 10:31 AM
RE: Remind us to do better - by Gavriil - May 20, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: Remind us to do better - by Pump - May 20, 2014, 11:22 AM