Honeyed Pasture quoth the raven "swag galore" freestyle rapping at my door
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
He grimaced at Ragna's reaction, realizing that he could have chosen his words better. "Gone" sounded so dire, although it was the closest description of the truth -- aside from Jorunn, he had no idea where the rest of his family had disappeared to. He didn't even want to think about the possibility that they might not be alive.

He quickly assured her, however. "No, no. Jorunn actually lives nearby -- he took up with a pack on the coast called Saltwinter," he said; there wasn't really a reason as to why he was referring to his twin by his birth name, but in Ragna's presence it somehow felt right. "Kaylan was around for a little while, but he eventually left. And Mom...she went traveling, but I'm not sure where to." He bit his lip. It still bothered him that Thistle Cloud had left without notice and that he had no idea where she was.

Ragna then answered his questions, speaking of Ragnar's home. Floki's ears pricked, but his brows furrowed slightly. "You did? Where is it? How did you find it?" he pressed, feeling simultaneously curious and envious.
Messages In This Thread
RE: quoth the raven "swag galore" freestyle rapping at my door - by Floki - September 05, 2016, 08:04 PM