Silvertip Mountain i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
After Steady left, Johan's words snapped back into a cold fury. And this time Ezekiel wasn't going to have it. He'd just protected her, risked his well being and his friendship with Steady on her and he got nothing. Not a thank you, just more scolding. He wasn't her child, he wasn't her little brother anymore. He was a man, and he had to stand up for himself. Not to mention he was beta, and he had every right to chase her off. You're right Johan! I didn't have to do that, I did it because I care about you. You think you can handle everything on your own but you can't. Just because your older by a few seconds doesn't make you superior. I'm the beta here Johan. And whether or not you wanted me to help, I did. And I expect at least a little gratitude for it sister. He snapped, puffing up slightly. He wanted her to see how serious he was. She couldn't boss him around anymore.

Soon they settled down a bit. Valette said she was going to leave, and Zeke turned to her and nodded. I'll see you around. He gave her a respectful nod before she left, hoping the whole ordeal wouldn't make her keep her distance. The soldier wolf turned back to his sister as she spoke of what she was going to do. He hadn't expected her to go back to the bluff. They were out of there, and nothing could make them return now. She gave a small blurb about her strengths, and what she could bring to the pack, as if he didn't know what a great asset she was.

He found that a bit funny, her little selling her skills thing, so he snickered a laughed a bit. It was about time they lightened the mood. Joe you don't have to try and sound so great. I know you have skills. Not exactly people skills, but ones we can use. Of course you can stay, but with a couple of conditions. There were a couple things she would need to know before joining them, so he took a deep breath before beginning. We have one pup, about five months. Her name is Adeline. I would stay away from her at least until Steady puts you in the clear since you didn't exactly get off on the right foot. Also, we've been looking for a healer, and I know you aren't to bad at it, so if you could put a bit towards the trade it would be appreciated.

He stood, seeing as they'd probably start moving soon. This pack functions as a family. We all help each other, and treat each other with respect. The hierarchy stands and is important, respect your rank. If you can do that, then you're welcome to join us.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out - by Ezekiel - September 07, 2016, 07:07 AM