Sleeping Dragon i'm going back to the start
i win
79 Posts
Ooc — Allie
Private 
for @Freyja :)

She had not bothered to learn the language commonly spoke by her peers. It seemed to great an effort, adjusting to a whole other tongue was rather pointless, if not for the fact she had no encountered another Trigedasleng speaking wolf besides the Commander and Gavriel. Perhaps when Gyda was co-leader of the tribe, an assimilation my have been necessary but now Heda was the sole rule, and therefore the dominant language must have been reverted to the tribal tongue. At least, she would go on telling herself that. In any case, she had been assigned a job. While she had not much use for learning, she deemed herself capable to teaching. Specifically, the ways of the culture in which she had been born to. She had gathered as much as she could from Gavriel, following The Meeting, and from what she could understand, the pack was to intergrate with what she had come there believing. There had been nothing wrong with Gyda's culture, yet, this was no Viking pack any longer. 

With the task on her mind, she sought out the boy. Gavriel's boy, assuming Gavriel would be okay with her visiting. The last time she had not been entirely welcome, and she would stay her distance if it was the case once more. Yet, since the discovery of the pale child, she had been wholeheartedly curious to their workings. She was by no means child-friendly, yet her intrigue far extended her hesitance. Loping quietly through the claimed grounds, she followed the scent of any child she child find, assuming the boy, Hvitserk, was most likely with the rest. 
wamplei kom thauz kodon
Messages In This Thread
i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 07, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 07, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 08, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 11, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 17, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 18, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 27, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 27, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rebekka - September 27, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Freyja - September 28, 2016, 10:44 AM