Sun Mote Copse The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Ragna's heartfelt beliefs about Gods certainly would have concerned and scandalized Asherah, she no doubt would have hastily sought an audience with her Priestess or Eshamun to discuss. She could not judge without their opinion, without having them to judge first and foremost. She was still learning the way of Molech, and while believing as Ragna did might be perfectly fine...it would have struck Asherah as strange, and she would want guidance.

"Ah, you too, then." She said, tail waving. "Eshamun found me as well, a blessed night for me. I was so lost in darkness and pain, near to ending my own life if truth be told. Yet Molech sent Eshamun to me, she found me in the darkness and lifted my head to the light. Molech proved that I had been living within the embrace all along, far too many things matched up. And now I was home, finally able to hear the word I was born to learn." She smiled and sighed, shaking her head lightly. "I have never been happier than since Eshamun found me."

"How have you adjusted to life here? Are you enjoying the teachings of the Malkaria?" She smiled slyly, eyes dancing. "Have you yet have Ar-Khalba teach you any of Molech's teachings?" Her words were full of innuendo, slightly teasing, but obviously fond of the male wolf and the teachings. "He is a handsome brute and his tongue is...charming." She meant this in more ways than one, and the idea sent a shiver of desire through her. It had been a while since she and Ar-Khalba had last joined. She had been too full of doubt and dark to think of lustful things. A part of her, too, did not wish to take his attentions from Eshamun in her pregnant state.

Messages In This Thread
The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Asherah - September 02, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Ragna - September 02, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Asherah - September 02, 2016, 10:55 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Ragna - September 03, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Asherah - September 06, 2016, 09:37 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Ragna - September 07, 2016, 09:33 AM
RE: The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Asherah - September 07, 2016, 07:28 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Ragna - September 08, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Asherah - September 08, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Ragna - September 09, 2016, 09:18 AM
RE: The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Asherah - September 10, 2016, 02:17 PM