Silver Creek stumbled into my history, lost myself on the way
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Nat was hapy to see her and Spring smiled brightly back, happy to see her sister.  Although when Natashe asked if she could cross, the Alpha found herself slightly hesitant.  While although she did love her sister, they had the new system that Saena had created when she had been Alpha, where you had to slowly find your way into the pack along the edges (three archived threas near the border in Silver Creek).  She nodded though, but would just make sure Nat didn't stray too far into the territory before she had a chance to explain.

"I must say that I am pleased to see you here Nat.  You do have permission to cross too, but here in Silver Creek there is a rule that if you wan't to join you must integrate into the pack I suppose (three archived threads at the edges of Silver Creek).  Spring sighed looking down for a moment.  "I'm sorry for the circumstances Nat, but would you do this for me?  I understand if you don't want to but... it's just kinda nice to have family around..." Spring trailed off at that, holding a hopeful look within her warm honey golden eyes.
Messages In This Thread
RE: stumbled into my history, lost myself on the way - by Spring - September 07, 2016, 09:24 PM