Totoka River I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Had the male not been brought up by a mother alone, perhaps he would have taken the woman up on her offer. It was not his disinterest in the physique of most female bodies that kept him from being enticed by the stranger, but the fact alone that he'd been raised to have manners. To simply throw himself at another being of either sex wasn't the way in which he operated, nor was he even capable of doing so. A nod was offered, though, but it'd been meant for the first half of her sentence. Thereafter, he'd watched as Zoratto moved forward, the answer clearly having been enough for him to proceed. Without any negative reactions towards the liquid's taste having been noticed, the foreigner glanced back towards the Lady of the River.

"I don't believe that we can," he'd responded. "We're on our way somewhere." While there didn't exist for them a specific time at which they needed to arrive, Alastor was still interested in keeping the trek short. Should too much time be taken, he was sure that he'd turn tail once again and have to work the courage back up to approach.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count - by Vixen - September 04, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count - by Vixen - September 05, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count - by Alastor - September 08, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count - by Vixen - September 24, 2016, 03:14 PM