Dawnlark Plains I don't want this winding up in the wrong hands
43 Posts
Ooc — Ku
sorry for the delay!

While she had always doubted that she was the only one who got the urge to wander, it was still good to know that she wasn't alone. The ranging felt natural to do, an ever constant call that pulled her away. Mojave just wasn't made for staying in one place for too long, unless the circumstances recommended it. And even better, in spite of all the misfortune that seemed to be cast on her darker counterpart of the moment, he could offer her a genuine laugh however small. At least his spirits hadn't been dampened entirely.

"There really is a lot to see," she couldn't help but agree. "I wonder if we'll see it all. I know that won't happen in a day." It was that home life that would always interfere, though she hadn't much of one of those. Outside of a couple of wolves within the pack, Mojave hadn't sought out the others. Nor had she been sought out by them, but that seemed par for course if nothing else.
[Image: outrider.gif] [Image: caretaker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't want this winding up in the wrong hands - by Mojave - September 09, 2016, 11:01 AM