Stavanger Bay It's better to follow me
79 Posts
Ooc —
Her name was spoken, and she twisted to see the form of Atoll nearing her. She knew naught of the fact that the woman thought her a servant, she would have repulsed the idea. She was still here because of two character traits she sought to uphold; honor and loyalty. She owed a life-debt to the woman, who had not only saved but healed her, and it would be foolish to leave without word. She had no plans to leave, not yet. She stayed trepidly, but with hope. Winter was coming, and perhaps she could gain some comfort from a pack, even if they be not of her own species. 

Ay her words, Artemis had hesitated but a moment before replying. "Do not worry, Atoll. It pleases me, to be by the sea, where I lived many moons ago. I owe to you a life-debt, you have been more than kind to me, your sorry is of no need." she told her, voice having healed almost completely from her drink of sea, though a few times her accented voice appeared husky. She looked at the other with golden optics, wondering again at her hospitality.
Messages In This Thread
It's better to follow me - by Art - August 30, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: It's better to follow me - by Doe - August 30, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: It's better to follow me - by Art - September 11, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: It's better to follow me - by Doe - September 11, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: It's better to follow me - by Art - September 19, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: It's better to follow me - by Doe - September 20, 2016, 05:46 PM