Redhawk Caldera So I can tell you you're a superstar
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Sorry for the wait mah guy ;)

Lagan was laughing really hard, because what was funnier than his rock getting stuck in her fur? But when she rolled over, asking for help, he got a bit worried. Lagan loved rough housing with his siblings. Laughing at people, you know that kind of thing. But he was also very sensitive. He would never hurt anyone intentionally. He wanted to take care of people not hurt them! So when she rolled over dramatically, he thought that he'd hurt her. He frowned sadly, and frantically ran to her side. She said only a brave and handsome young man could help her. Where could he find one of those?

Thatha I'm thorry! I dunno many handthome men! Thould I get mah big brother? He said shyly, giving her a sad look. He wasn't acquainted with this kind of play. Or sarcasm. So he just shuffled his little white paws, anxiously looking at the rock.
Messages In This Thread
So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Sasha - August 22, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Lagan - August 22, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Sasha - August 22, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Lagan - August 27, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Sasha - August 27, 2016, 09:54 AM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Lagan - August 27, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Sasha - September 02, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Lagan - September 10, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: So I can tell you you're a superstar - by Sasha - September 10, 2016, 10:37 AM