Swiftcurrent Creek the wounds that cut the soul
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
>< SO sorry! I didn't realize this had become private -- I wanted to join in last night but had to wait until this morning and never seen the icon change. Have been requested to remove Scim from the thread so am doing so now. Derpy Rachel is a derp.

The dark male’s rumble was not missed, and while initial reaction was to stiffen – the age old decision of fight or flight pulling at his very chest, neither would need to be made as Jace finally gave him a small nod. He returned the gesture, keeping to his silence as his jaws continued to maneuver the plants likened to a gel consistency.

Bazi greeted him silently as well, and while he remained unknowing to what had happened, he took the poultice now, prowling forward before placing it gently closer to the dove’s gentle paws. It was likely a friendly and familiar soul was who Jace would be more comfortable with tending the wound, and he gave a casual nod to the completely chewed up pile of green mush. “A poultice. The warriors of my birth pack would mask this over the wounds to help cease the bleeding,” he murmured, his muzzle dipping before he skirted back, ready to make an exit now.

He did not make it far however – another came forward, this one as injured.. given the fierceness in Bazi’s cold stare (by the gods he did not ever want to piss her off and be on the receiving end of that!) it did not take much effort to piece together the puzzle. He did not made it far – the speech of the male almost ignored by Scimitar, as he instead was recalling the glower he had received by the beast on his initial arrival instead. Blinking up, the wrathful Beta was talking to him now, suggesting he tend to the wounds – and then immediately turned around to suggest they both seek out Fox.

Confused, Scimitar hesitated for a moment. In truth, the wounds should have been tended to at that moment, but it would also hide the truth from the fiery leader. He was also no healer – that much he should state. “I am no healer – this poultice is all I know of. Once they are ready, they can seek me out not far from here.. I will go make more.” With that, the agouti male slipped away, his aqua eyes furrowing with a frown that none would see with his back facing them.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
the wounds that cut the soul - by Jace - May 19, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Bazi - May 19, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Jace - May 19, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Bazi - May 20, 2014, 01:36 AM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 08:39 AM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Bazi - May 20, 2014, 09:11 AM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Scimitar - May 20, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 10:02 AM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Bazi - May 20, 2014, 01:01 PM