Swiftcurrent Creek the wounds that cut the soul
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace shifted and a small hiss escaped his lips at the sharp pain that shot up his neck and into his jaw. It was the nerves he knew that. he would be fine after a few days rest and some poultices.

Jace was flitting in and out of consciousness it was the simple fact of the matter so he hadn't realized Ferdie was near him until he heard him speak and a soft growl emaniated from his maw, but he was far too tired and weak at the moment to do anything about it. He didn't even want to speak really to anyone, he just wanted to sleep sleep for days. He barely heard what Ferdie said but he nodded once twice then lay his head back down.

He listened to Bazi's words and smiled softly at her, her fierceness was endearing though it was upsetting in a way. Ferdie had not been in his right mind and that alone made the shadow warrior feel for him. However, he couldn't help but still be slightly angry that Ferdie had almost hurt Sky and Nightingale and he had hurt him. Jace groaned outloud, but he got to his feet with a large snarl of pain. He tilted his head blood dripping from his neck matting the fur yet again .He looked at Bazi with a gaze veiled with pain but nodded again. Motioned for her to lead the way.

he looked at Scimitar and spoke to his retreating back softly Thanks friend i'll seek you out.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
the wounds that cut the soul - by Jace - May 19, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Bazi - May 19, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Jace - May 19, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Bazi - May 20, 2014, 01:36 AM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 08:39 AM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Bazi - May 20, 2014, 09:11 AM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Scimitar - May 20, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 10:02 AM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Bazi - May 20, 2014, 01:01 PM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Scimitar - May 20, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: the wounds that cut the soul - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 02:27 PM