Silvertip Mountain i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out
i'll persuade you
7 Posts
Ooc —
sorry for the delay; school was hectic

her countenance emptied itself out until nothing remained and she listened with a tilted head and cool eyes as ezekiel attempted to reprimand her. but she did listen, and while outwardly she appeared to feel nothing, inwardly, she was quietly absorbing his words and wistfully reminiscing what he was like when he was younger. and while there was no doubt she was proud of him; he'd gone so far since she'd last saw him and though she wouldn't show it, she'd been scared to death about him and was so proud to see him making something for himself and creating a life he wanted and deserved. but, a part of her, the selfish part, wished for the younger him, her little baby brother.

and then, almost immediately, jojo wondered when and how she'd gone so soft. the answer came to her a moment later. obviously, it was the stupid greyscale male in front of him. "okay," she said, finally relenting to him. he was right, in a sense, and to be honest, while she did want to punch him and show him who's boss, she had listened to what he said and knew that to a certain extent, he was right. 

"i was going to sell it to your companion, but she decided to leave. not my fault," johan deadpanned, expressionless. "zeke, you know what my skills are and where they lie. you can decide," she said, subtly acknowledging his superior rank in this pack. "okay," she shrugged, "sounds fair to me." she'd seen her fair share of pups, but usually ended up training them and never developed feelings of affection for them. quietly, johan wondered if this time would be any different. 

"okay," she repeated when he asked if she could attempt to pursue the healer trade. it wasn't her absolute favourite, but if it was needed, then, what choice did she have? "i understand," johan spoke and canted her head, "so, dear brother," she began, a shadow of a mischievous smile tugging at the corner of her lips. a stranger probably wouldn't even see it, but zeke had known her for ages. this, for her, was like someone else grinning. "when are you going to hug me?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out - by Johan - September 12, 2016, 03:07 PM