Sunbeam Lair You see what I see, it's romance and stars
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
During the time that she'd spent waiting for his arrival, Asterr had laid down outside of the chamber. It had been several times that she'd been made to shift, the children within having either decided that they didn't like her laying one way, or that they'd wanted to move elsewhere. At times, it was rather troublesome, as well as exhausting, but she persevered. They were her children—they were of Draconid blood—and so she loved them anyways, despite having yet to meet them. While she knew not if she'd make a good mother, there was no denying that she'd try her very best to give them the lives that they deserved. They would be fed, they would be taught, and they would be loved; there were nights in which she'd laid awake and spoke to them, telling them of how marvelous the world could be, as well as how the dragons would always watch over them. Draco, especially, she knew would do his best to ensure their survival, which often made her feel at ease.

Once Jolon had arrived, it'd taken a moment for the girl to push herself back up to her feet, but she'd managed just fine on her own. It was with a lengthy sigh and a shake of her head that she'd muttered under her breath something about the extra weight, but it'd not been spoken loud enough to sound like anything more than a jumble of nonsense. Looking towards the man, she'd swung her head as she'd turned, motioning him over. "Come," was all she'd said, then moved forward and entered the medical chamber. Should he have followed, she'd motion for him to settle down, and then she'd go to work with examining his injured limb. Several times had she poked and prodded at it, nosing the leg and testing the strength of the bone. Once she'd finished, she'd said, "Wait here." Thereafter, it was towards the back that she'd gone, nosing at the various parts and pieces of several plant species before having stopped at long, narrow leaves. It was with a gentle mouth that she'd picked them up, bringing no damage to the plant in the process, thus ensuring that they'd not have an effect on her pregnancy. They'd been placed back down in front of the male, a total of three littering the ground before him. "Eat these," the dragoness instructed, sitting herself down in the process so as to relieve her legs of some of the weight. "Comfrey leaves. They are known for being rich in protein, but they also contain plenty of calcium—which will assist in strengthening your bones, should you continue to eat a few of these leaves every day for the next three days." Given the other sorts of effects that the plant could have on the body, she'd decided that three days would be enough, deeming anything more to be too much.

"I have a task for you, Jolon," said she, bringing her gaze up towards his own. It was an important matter, as was clearly written all throughout her features. "Will you listen to that which I have to say?" He'd created for himself a streak of insubordination, and so she'd decided to test him. Would he accept and hear her out, or would he act out yet again? Asterr fell silent as she'd waited to see how he might respond, her expression, for the time being, remaining neutral.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 11, 2016, 04:39 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 11, 2016, 05:19 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 13, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 13, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 15, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 17, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 19, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 20, 2016, 07:51 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 21, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 23, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 25, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 30, 2016, 01:32 PM