Neverwinter Forest "let me talk to the manager" haircut
138 Posts
Ooc — Ku
She seemed uneasy with his presence, but Pasha couldn't fault her for that. It wasn't like they had encountered one another before and what he did know thus far were bits and pieces of what had become of his family—they had increased in number, mostly.

But it wasn't too difficult for him to figure out who she may have belonged to. His nose didn't betray him here, she definitely wasn't some rogue sibling of his that his father had neglected to mention. "You look like Aunt Kaskara," he opted to say, brushing past her statement. "Are you one of her kids?" Better safe to ask than to be sorry, anyway.
[Image: counselor.gif] [Image: warrior.gif]
Messages In This Thread
"let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Eimear - September 08, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Pasha - September 09, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Eimear - September 11, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Pasha - September 13, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Eimear - September 20, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Pasha - September 26, 2016, 05:34 PM