Golden Glade Forgive and.... Raise My Babies?
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
She didn't shy away, and for that he was thrilled, but she didn't come closer, either. Another whine broke though his throat, this one of excitement as his blue eye strained to see her belly. Obviously, there was little to see, but he was simply entralled. Those tiny little beings inside of her-hed put those there, they were of his blood. Hearing her confirm it brought his grin spreading wider, and finally he could no longer hold back. Standing, slowly, he shuffled his way nervously over. Despite having been around very few pregnant women, he knew that their hormones made them crazy: even a sweet, nervous female like Heartha could snap at him for being to close. In such circumstances, rank was void; if a mother felt she didn't have the space she needed, well, then she needed to tell others to back away. For now, though, tail wagging, Alder scooted close and reached again for her belly. Should she allow him, he would gently breathe on the thinning fur, press his nose against it in hopes to feel a squirm or two. All the while, he spoke softly to her. 
             "I-I'm sorry, Heartha, for that night.... I don't know what came over me. It won't happen again.... B-But I really hope you bear no ill will towards our children."
Messages In This Thread
Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Heartha - September 14, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Heartha - September 14, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Heartha - September 14, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Heartha - September 14, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Heartha - September 14, 2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Heartha - September 14, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 14, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Heartha - September 16, 2016, 02:54 AM
RE: Forgive and.... Raise My Babies? - by Alder - September 16, 2016, 07:22 AM