Sun Mote Copse The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Asherah could see that she had embarrassed Ragna, she felt bad for it, but mostly still confused. She was pleased that Ragna wouldn't dismiss or shy away from Ar-Khalba simply because of her sly jokes. She didn't want to burn bridges between pack members, she had only meant to entice a meeting. Molech believed in taking pleasure, and it had certainly served as a wonderful bonding method for her and Ar-Khalba.

Ragna spoke in the tongue that was slowly becoming more familiar to Asherah, the tongue of Molech, she internally called it. She did not recognize the word, however, Eshamun nor Arunik'ra had made her familiar with the meaning. Her confusion did not abate, she searched Ragna's eyes for meaning to the word. Then as Ragna informed her, her confusion lifted, though only slightly. She'd never before heard of this word, nor of this...way of being. She knew Molech was without gender, of course, but it seemed somehow different for Molech to be both genders than for Ragna, a wolf who stood literally before her.

"I apologize deeply." She said, dipping her head. The concept itself was interesting, though, how exactly did it work though? Molech was referred to not as he or she, but as Molech or the Many Armed God. "I am not familiar with that word, si...Ragna, but I understand it's meaning now." She corrected herself over the word sister. "I will admit I am still foreign to the concept, however, except concerning Molech. Wonderful that you are so close The Many Armed God as to share your gender type with him." Gender type? Was that the correct word? She didn't know.

"Would...would you prefer I not call you sister, as I have been? Perhaps brother-wolf? Or simply Ragna? I hope I haven't given you any offense by calling you sister, I assure you it was meant in only the kindest of ways."

Messages In This Thread
The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Asherah - September 02, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Ragna - September 02, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Asherah - September 02, 2016, 10:55 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Ragna - September 03, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Asherah - September 06, 2016, 09:37 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Ragna - September 07, 2016, 09:33 AM
RE: The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Asherah - September 07, 2016, 07:28 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Ragna - September 08, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Asherah - September 08, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Ragna - September 09, 2016, 09:18 AM
RE: The Fruit of the Spirit Is Love - by Asherah - September 10, 2016, 02:17 PM