Moonspear ornamental and quite divine
250 Posts
Ooc — Kae
Pyx. Judas. Got it, he said. But whether he was comitting to the names to memory as possible partners or possible competition, Amekaze would never know. (jk it was possible partners.) He would be glad to not be the only healer among them, pleased to be free from having that responsibility placed solely upon his shoulders. 

Four children! Four girls, even. Though not the largest litter he had ever seen, Aesop was still impressed. It must have taken a lot out of her to carry so many, let alone birth them. And now she and Charon had to watch over them. Children took a lot of looking after and were exhausting even if they weren't yours. To be the primary caretakers of four kids had to be a handful. Oh man, I don't envy you, he laughed. I mean yeah, they're bundles of joy, but it can be a lot to handle, can't it? Aesop had never had children of his own, or if he did he never knew of them.

Aesop listened to her description, though his mind wandered once or twice, especially after the mention of a good deer. Birds are too much of a hassle, he agreed, thinking of their feathers. He wasn't too fond of fish, either, though. He was a small game kind of guy, though he wouldn't say no to any meal. I fancy myself a stargazer from time to time, Aesop said. He often had his eyes turned to the sky, though he was mostly looking for signs of inclement weather. Even if he didn't mind the rain, he still liked to know if it was coming. Don't think I've lived on a mountain before, myself. Or, if I have, it definitely wasn't such a big one. The Moonspear was aptly named, after all.
1/5[Image: caretaker.gif]0/5[Image: naturalist.gif]
Messages In This Thread
ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 05, 2016, 02:15 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 06, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 07, 2016, 01:13 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 08, 2016, 10:44 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 09, 2016, 03:50 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 09, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 12, 2016, 02:57 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 12, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 13, 2016, 03:26 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 15, 2016, 12:39 PM