swallow my heart whole and leave me to the wolves
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
To an internal dismay, the larger male continued to follow the boy, while Jackrabbit himself was unaware of the close proximity he was to that very man's borders. Had he, he would have gone in the opposite direction, unsure he ever wanted to associate himself with a pack ever again. Pack's were all family and obligations and disappointment. And better yet, he was instantly reminded of that pesky viking lady who found it her business to ask about his, when The Question arose. 

What happened?

The boy very verbal groaned. What was it with people and concerning themselves with him and his own? Was his body language not enough to tell them to back the feck off? Did he have to spit and shout to get them to leave him alone? The boy simply ignored the question, opting to not waste his time recounting his bitter sob story that was his life to a random, spotted stranger. 

Yet, the man continued to question him, with each word arising some of the familiar annoyance he had carried with him all his life. "I'm not stupid," The boy scowled, thoroughly unamused with the other's accusations. It wasn't his fault Peregrine had to up and get murdered, otherwise his travel plans would have flowed much more smoothly. "My father died," He paused. "Again," Peregrine, Fitz.. how many parents did he have to go through before none would take him in at all? Perhaps he would live alone, a hermit or a nomad, both options were applicable to his current situation. 

"So you should leave me alone, unless you wanna die too," He added as an after thought, deeming it a good time to give the other the heads up for Jack was sure that this one to would face a sticky end in no time if he hung around any longer. With that, the boy returned his narrowed optics to the journey ahead. "i'm a curse," He muttered, his feet falling heavilier as he did so. It had been true since birth, everyone seemed to just die, unaturally when he was around. June, Solemn, Fitz, Zaria, Peregrine. All dead. 
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
RE: swallow my heart whole and leave me to the wolves - by Jackrabbit - September 19, 2016, 03:31 PM