Gilded Bay Swirling Curiousity
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
ooc: Of course not! Sorry I couldn't figure out the code for ooc chat x3

Amber eyes were focused soley on this marine animal, the young male watching as it swirled around with its many long apendages. Stupidly the young male had left his guard down, something unlike Streiter; though this probably had something to do with being at a beach. His head tilted, swaying slightly as he followed the creatures bizarre movements. For a moment, Streiter felt himself like a pup discovering new things. He couldn't help but allow a small smile to display itself across his muzzle, bushy tail swaying contently behind him as he stupidly allowed this creature to entrance him like this.

Head gradually edging a little closer to the glistening mass, Streiter felt his brown fur stand on end as a loud voice sounded from behind him. The brute went rigid and all of a sudden, Spash! Strei had fallen head first into this creature festered pool, the wolf's rear scrambling frantically to pull his head out from the water. Though, it wasn't the water that bother him as much. It was that thing swimming around inside it! With seconds of scrambling, Strei managed to pull his head out from the infested waters; also bringing a friend out with him.

He couldn't see! I'm blind! he thought as he stood in a panic, It's stuck to my face! Whatever it is, it's on me! Violently the young male shook his head, standing as he tried to shake the thing off. Realising that wasn't working quick enough, front paws were brought to his head as he began to claw at the creature, its many legs curling and sticking to his fur. Gah! What a nightmare!
Messages In This Thread
Swirling Curiousity - by Sylvas Streiter - September 15, 2016, 12:11 PM
RE: Swirling Curiousity - by Somnus - September 15, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Swirling Curiousity - by Sylvas Streiter - September 15, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: Swirling Curiousity - by Somnus - September 15, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Swirling Curiousity - by Sylvas Streiter - September 15, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Swirling Curiousity - by Somnus - September 17, 2016, 07:14 AM
RE: Swirling Curiousity - by Sylvas Streiter - September 26, 2016, 04:46 PM