Horizon Ridge Start today and make a new ending
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
[size=0]
Thanks so much! I'm so excited!

Verrine's words of settling down brought a smile to Julooke's face. They wanted to find a home for sure, but the choice of words meant something in addition to her. She kept those particular thoughts to herself, however, since now wouldn't be the time to express them, not that she had the confidence to say them anyways.

The male before them spoke of a bear attack, and shifted to show his wounds. Julooke looked, not being able to help herself. She was surprised at how well the male was doing, despite his wounds. Julooke would have been holed up in a den somewhere, resting and healing. But, if she was going to prove herself, she would need to learn from his strength.

She couldn't help the wag of her tail when he mentioned his mate was due to give birth soon. Julooke was always excited over puppies. He focused on her skills, asking if she had experience helping the Mom bear her pups. Julooke wanted so much to honestly say that she did, but that was not the case. Her head shook side to side, Unfortunately, my current skills lie more with dealing with the pups themselves. I have no experience in birthing. Neither helping another Mom, or personally. She was excited to hear, though, of the opportunity to advance her knowledge in healing. I look forward to learning from her, at her convenience, of course. If she was to give birth soon, it would be for several weeks, possibly months, that she could begin her training. She was patient, though.

Julooke was quiet as he spoke to Verrine. Ragnar, the beta, finally introduced himself. Julooke hadn't even realized he didn't to begin with, more focused on being respectful to him. And, then, it happened. He welcomed the pair into his pack. Julooke's tail wagged back and forth and she smiled as she turned to Verrine for a moment, excited for them both. As Ragnar spoke once more, her attention turned back to him, her gaze cast downward in respect. She understood his warning. It strained the pack to pull dead weight, and she would do all she could to be beneficial. She nodded her understanding, and made a mental note to find the Alpha soon and introduce herself.

His next question caught her off guard, as she assumed their meeting would be finished. But, it seemed the Beta was interested in their travels. We have. We actually lived here for short time this past winter, but I was... still dealing with the loss of my parents. Verrine was nice enough to accompany me back home. When we returned, the pack we lived in had disbanded. Which is what brought them here.

[/size]
Messages In This Thread
Start today and make a new ending - by Julooke - May 16, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Verrine - May 17, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Ragnar - May 17, 2014, 05:47 AM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Julooke - May 17, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Verrine - May 19, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Ragnar - May 20, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Julooke - May 20, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Verrine - May 21, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Ragnar - May 22, 2014, 07:00 AM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Julooke - May 22, 2014, 06:46 PM