Goldilocks ate the porridge, killed the bears
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Sorry I kinda power played Gaveriil, please let me know if this is unacceptable

Nerian panted with exhaustion having lead the bear so far away it complelty lost interest the chase and in her and her pack mate whom she had not had the pleasure to meet yet and decided to ignore them altogether and continue on a staggered trail leading further away from the pack lands not likely to return.\

exhaling softly she moved toward the male and collapsed in the woods only when the bear was far enough off that she could no longer be a target. her ears rang she had never run so long or hard in her life, the turned and leaps she had to do to keep the beast attention made her muscles weak and sore already, tomorrow she'd be even stiffer. she glanced up at the male and offered a tiny exhausted smile, I'm Nerian

it took a few moments before she stood and stiffly walked beside her pack mate back toward the alpha's last known position. she knew he'd want to get back there and very was glad he had waited for her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Goldilocks ate the porridge, killed the bears - by Nerian - May 20, 2014, 09:23 PM