King Elk Forest when you plan something well there's no need to rush
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
<3333 i've missed you & writing with you!
As Arturo continued to trace the border betwixt King Elk Forest and Tuktu Weir he opted to remain partially alert while he continued to plot, to ...plan. The coywolf had learned a long time ago that patience truly was a virtue and that a patient man would reap it's just rewards in the end. The gangster's steps ceased, hackles bristling in warning and anticipation as his fiery red, orange gaze swept the ancient trees around him, vigorously searching until they eventually landed upon the large ebony brute drawing ever near. The tall gangster's posture shifted, his head rising, his tail sweeping against his back haunches as he analyzed whom he believed to be the source of the noise that had called him to attention.

The other male was hard to miss midst the greenery, but even Arturo with his melanistic coloration was not a shoo-in for infallible camouflage. Not when his eyes burned like embers aflame in the black mask that adorned his face, nor the sharp, proud way in which the gangster had always carried himself. Alas, there was no reason to be uncivil with the stranger and thus the gangster let out a low chuff of greeting to alert the other to his presence, on the off and unlikely chance that the stranger had yet to notice him. Arturo waited for a few more moments of silence before he diverted his course and headed elsewhere into the Forest.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: when you plan something well there's no need to rush - by Arturo - September 18, 2016, 06:20 AM