Broken Antler Fen i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian's tail was wagging like crazy when Finley greeted him. He was also dropping more of the formalities now he was seeing a very good old friend. It was a pity that they didn't get to speak sooner. The large grey let the female inspect him. He did greet her back with sniffing out her muzzle and cheeks. "Likewise," he spoke to her, just before she started explaining about one of her young being missing. That would be the soon-to-be father's worst night mare. His face showed that too.

"Finley. How awful," he spoke. He wished he had seen her, but they had not. He also did not know a wolf with dark fur and red eyes. That was an odd combination. "I'm sorry, Fin. We have not seen him. At least I have not heard of a wolf with that description or been in contact with a dark colored two month old pup," he explained to her. The grey male thought about where she could be. At least they didn't come through here.

Sebastian thought about Odette who was close to that age when they adopted her. She had a reason for leaving. This pup was pupnapped for sure! He knew that Finley and Elwood were great parents. "We only adopted a former Silvertip pup that was roaming these lands. I can have my scout look our surrounding area's for your Lucy though. You and Elwood must be devastated. I wouldn't want anything to happen to my young either," he spoke.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you. - by Sebastian - September 18, 2016, 06:45 AM