Swiftcurrent Creek Time will Tell
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
jace is going to pay for this i know he is but oh well.

Jace's eyes lowered and he let out a quiet growl but spoke softly that is not fair Fox. You did not even ask us about it, before you just gave way to suspicion and malice. I was defending myself Fox defending myself! And Ferdie was not in his right mind. Why would I kill a pack mate and a friend even if you demand it. A loner at the border a pack that attacks us yes i will kill for you easily and quickly but I will not will not kill another pack mate. If you would look at the wounds on Ferdie you would see that I didn't try to kill him earlier either! I understand that you are our alpha that your word is law, but in this I am sorry but I can't obey nor will I stand here with my tail tucked between my legs and let Ferdie or you kill me. And I won't run away. If you want to demote me fine, if you want to banish me fine, but I won't sit here and kill him when he has enough demons he does not need another nipping at his heels.

Jace stood there head held high, but eyes averted and his tail was lower than Fox's he was still being respectful regardless of the fact that he had just spewed absolute malice and hate at her. He could not help it though, he would not kill his friend and pack mate. He hadn't tried to kill him earlier either and he wouldn't now. he couldn't believe that she would even ask him of that before she even asked a question or asked why it happened. For all she knew there could have been a very good reason for it, there wasn't but it was the way of things.

He in away regretted this whole damn day and he really wished that none of this happened, but he had been protecting sky and Nightingale, he could tell Fox that, but that would be the death nell for Ferdie and he couldn't do that either. He heard Ferdie begging for their lives but his blood ran to hot to stop now. He hoped deep down inside that she wouldn't banish them or kill them. He really didn't want to be demoted either, but he knew he needed a consequence to this action, but regardless he would not kill another.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Time will Tell - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 20, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by RIP Fox - May 20, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 20, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by RIP Fox - May 20, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 20, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by RIP Fox - May 20, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 20, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by Jace - May 21, 2014, 12:13 AM