Moonspear No such thing as home anymore
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace smiled once again at her, while thoughs though nice, but also bitter sweet resounded in his head. He hadn't meant to be gone as long as he had, but it had grown easier and easier to put distance between himself and the members of the Moonspear, all but Ame. It was her alone he had missed, and she alone he would visit. He didn't care much for the others to see him, not taht he would treat them coldly should they say hello.

Jace gave a soft chuckle. I didn't know i was going to be either, or I had found a way to let you know. I was merely tracing through some old stomping grounds. You look well Ame. Jace gave her shoulder a gentle lick as she moved away and he dipped his head, and lifted it again. IT is good to see you again too.

He took a soft sniff and smelled milk and fur and babies and he wagged his tail. You are a mother?
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
No such thing as home anymore - by Jace - September 17, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: No such thing as home anymore - by Amekaze - September 17, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: No such thing as home anymore - by Jace - September 18, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: No such thing as home anymore - by Amekaze - September 19, 2016, 12:53 AM
RE: No such thing as home anymore - by Jace - September 19, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: No such thing as home anymore - by Amekaze - September 20, 2016, 01:48 AM