The Sentinels if tomorrow you won't be mine
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
a surge of pride filled her heart as constantine spoke of becoming the packs beta. her tail waved behind her, and a full-hearted smile bloomed upon her lips. the 'for now' did not yet register, and as she moved to speak, she noted he had only taken a breath to pause, and would continue speaking. deirdre looked sheepish as she smiled, her ears flitting atop her head. she was an open book: there was no hiding the surprise that overtook her as he spoke to her of leading, alone. she was untaught, truly, and though genetics had forced a hand of ambition within her, deirdre was unsure if she was ready to do this alone! but she could not imagine she would be left to do this alone, not from the very start of her reign, and so held her tongue as he continued onward. her eyes flicked to aria for only a moment, curiosity the most prominent thing.

all was explained. the words he spoke warmed her, and deirdre could not help but think, eilidh, for she might be a good candidate, too, would she not? she was peaceful, sweet, the very first daughter of lasher. but she also understood that eilidh still mourned, so deeply that deirdre feared to disturb her. but eilidh overtook her mind, then, and she wondered what the elder mayfair woman would think!

deirdre smiled as he fell silent. i would not stop you, either of you, for doing what you think is best. for donnelaith, for yourselves, she began, i only worry that i do not know truly how to lead. will you teach me? before you leave? there was not so much time left, was there? but she would be a good pupil, and devour the knowledge they fed her.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Aria - August 24, 2016, 10:18 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Deirdre - August 24, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Constantine - August 24, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Aria - August 24, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Deirdre - August 24, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Constantine - August 24, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Aria - August 24, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Deirdre - August 25, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Constantine - August 29, 2016, 06:31 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Aria - August 29, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Deirdre - September 19, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Constantine - October 04, 2016, 09:06 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Aria - October 04, 2016, 10:44 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Deirdre - October 18, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: if tomorrow you won't be mine - by Constantine - November 06, 2016, 07:41 AM