The Sentinels yours immortally
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
to her fathers question, deirdre nodded. yes, she surely seemed it, though there was worry there, too, i think, she told him. and evidently, for good cause! deirdre would not have ever thought the series of events that had occurred would have come to pass, but they had. her heart seized within her as her father spoke of killing for her--there was a flash of teeth, as a memory unbidden and hidden lept to the fore--before she saw only him again. she was startled, for a moment, but at ease again. all her father had done was for her, his family, donnelaith. she understood it well; he was not a man who killed in cold blood.

i will see that we do not, she hummed, nodding her head. for donnelaith was her fathers making, and deirdre would nourish it, love it, alongside aria she hoped! and she knew to defend onesself was a necessity; donnelaith would not fail for its lack of that. i wish to one day rule, father, as you and mother had. beside aria, her ears perked atop her head, wondering what he would think of this! for never, while he lived, had she spoken of such a dream, but this very dream had awakened in her recently, upon reaching seven months when her ambition first began.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
yours immortally - by Deirdre - August 15, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: yours immortally - by Lasher - August 15, 2016, 10:29 PM
RE: yours immortally - by Deirdre - August 15, 2016, 11:03 PM
RE: yours immortally - by Lasher - August 16, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: yours immortally - by Deirdre - August 17, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: yours immortally - by Lasher - August 18, 2016, 10:09 PM
RE: yours immortally - by Deirdre - August 22, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: yours immortally - by Lasher - August 28, 2016, 10:33 PM
RE: yours immortally - by Deirdre - September 19, 2016, 11:39 AM