The Sentinels moose and squirrel
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre smiled warmly at castiel, truly glad to hear he thought so! i am glad, comes her genuine words, for truly, she was. deirdre had no idea to his knowledge of the tension that she, too, felt--as for her part in it, deirdre was kind and deferential, when need be, only wishing to diffuse any tension created! there was no cause for her to be insubordinate toward aria, and she knew herself to not yet be of age to rule despite her dreams of it. she did not parade around as though she were queen, but she did move with a grace she seemed to be born with. nothing about her movements were forced; the same could be said of her relationships with others. that others naturally deferred to her whims perhaps meant she had an inherently commanding way about her, but this, too, was not something forced, nor was it something she recognized. she was gentle and warm, and as welcoming as the forest itself seemed to be. it was not something she strove for; it was something that simply was.

i know forests best of all, she admitted to the man. she was not well-traveled, nor did she have any wanderlust in her heart. still, she did wish to see some things, and wondered what life was like outside of donnelaith. not to experience it, but simply to know it! what were your plains like? she asked, her interest true.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
moose and squirrel - by Cas - August 15, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: moose and squirrel - by Deirdre - August 17, 2016, 08:30 AM
RE: moose and squirrel - by Cas - August 18, 2016, 12:18 AM
RE: moose and squirrel - by Deirdre - August 22, 2016, 11:18 AM
RE: moose and squirrel - by Cas - August 24, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: moose and squirrel - by Deirdre - September 19, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: moose and squirrel - by Cas - September 20, 2016, 12:44 AM
RE: moose and squirrel - by Deirdre - September 26, 2016, 01:41 PM
RE: moose and squirrel - by Cas - September 29, 2016, 12:20 AM