Swiftcurrent Creek Time will Tell
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace looked at the yearling in front of him who up until right this moment he had respected and perhaps liked now not soo much. He had never disobeyed her until she asked him to kill ferdie had done everything she asked and then some even killing for her when she gave the order so his pack mates wouldn't have too. He had gone above and beyond earning his rank and his place and now she was going to throw a loyal wolf to the curb because he would not do one thing.

He stared at her for a long awful moment rank and respect gone he didn't give a damn anymore. Perhaps Ferdie was willing to grovel and beg but he was not. He maybe loyal and dutiful but he did have some pride. you fox are going to fall short as a leader if you continue to follow this path. you should learn to listen more to your subordinates not dismiss them because you think you know better. For the others in the pack I hope I'm wrong but for you I hope not. you need to learn to give a little to get back. Have a good life fox.

With those words in the air the shadow boy turned and headed towards the borders his wounds forgotten for the time being for the anger that coursed through his veins like liquid fire. He would miss this place and he would miss his friends but that was it.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Time will Tell - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 20, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by RIP Fox - May 20, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 20, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by RIP Fox - May 20, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 20, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by RIP Fox - May 20, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 20, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by Jace - May 21, 2014, 12:13 AM