Sunbeam Lair You see what I see, it's romance and stars
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The assignment was accepted, though there were questions that had followed. They were not unwarranted—quite the opposite, actually—and so she'd not ignored them. However, answers of pure certainty could not be provided, for she knew not of the man's pack, nor if he even had one. For all any of them knew, he could have been nothing more than a loner, though she hoped that that wouldn't be the case. Dealing with someone that had never before offered their allegiance to another soul was, by far, difficult in comparison to managing a being that had someone to serve. It was her hope that he possessed a home for himself, as well as that said home could be located and the male extracted without any issues. It was a lot to desire, really, but that didn't make her any less optimistic.

"You will be fine," the girl stated, unaffected by his worries. "The actions of one's followers do not always reflect the character of the leader." Jolon was a perfect example of that, the girl thought, but she'd not stated that aloud. "As long as you follow the instructions that I have given you, this mission should not end with your death." Asterr could never speak such words with utmost certainty, of course, for the future was something that she could not see. However, she also could not predict any immediate issues, assuming that none of the rules that she'd set would be broken.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 11, 2016, 04:39 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 11, 2016, 05:19 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 13, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 13, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 15, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 17, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 19, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 20, 2016, 07:51 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 21, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 23, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 25, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 30, 2016, 01:32 PM