Sun Mote Copse Promises Kept
"Moon Dust In Your Lungs, Stars In Your Eyes, You Are A Child Of The Cosmos, A Ruler Of The Sky."
121 Posts
Ooc —
Gonna assume I can post here since their deal is over (and that her deal extended from the 14th to the 21st-lemme know if this is wrong), but if it's not okay I'll be happy to move it elsewhere. Looking for anyone and everyone lol <3 Im gonna assume that her knowledge of what goes on is limited, since she's on a kind of probation the last week-if anyone wants to fill her in thatd be awesome :3

Giana was keeping well to her promise to Eshamun-she'd been here just under a week- waking at the break of dawn every morning and hunting till midday or later. It left her tired, aching, and hungrier than ever-but it also got her back into routine, and better yet gave her a reason- and each day she felt herself grow stronger. Her bony figure hadn't improved, but the smell of infection-even as stale as it had been-was nearly void. The ivory woman refused to eat until she'd caught at least two or three pieces for the cache, and today was no different. 
 Today, however, it was taking longer than usual to find something to catch. All she'd found today was a squirrel-the red thing hung limply in her jaws-and it was nearly noon. Usually by now she could've found another rabbit or two-today everything seemed to be hiding. The air had a chill to it that Giana couldn't deny, but she was excited for Winter. It was her favorite season, and this might be her last good one as a younger wolf-she could still play and have fun. Those thoughts brought her to her children, though: she missed her three little darlings so much, but had little hope they'd ever find her here in The Malkaria. As she limped quietly through the woods, she wondered if the leaders would permit her to have pups for the Copse before she grew too old to keep up with them. 
         I guess it doesn't matter, since I don't have a mate anyway.
The bitter, venomous thoughts rolling through her head were aimed towards Giancarlo-how dare he abandon her, let the family fall apart? This was all his fault.
Messages In This Thread
Promises Kept - by Giana - September 20, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Promises Kept - by Ragna - September 22, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: Promises Kept - by Giana - September 22, 2016, 10:39 AM
RE: Promises Kept - by Ragna - September 23, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: Promises Kept - by Giana - September 25, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: Promises Kept - by Ragna - September 26, 2016, 09:08 AM
RE: Promises Kept - by Giana - September 28, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: Promises Kept - by Ragna - September 29, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: Promises Kept - by Giana - September 30, 2016, 10:24 PM
RE: Promises Kept - by Ragna - October 03, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Promises Kept - by Giana - October 07, 2016, 05:15 AM