Ravensblood Forest the healing touch
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Arturo watched as she rose from the current of the water's though a moment later the Ceannasach gestured for her to relax with his muzzle. To make a physical display that she was in no immediate danger from him he reclined comfortably back upon his haunches, signaling that he would not move from his spot just at the cusp of the seqouias where they receded away from the bank of the Takoda River that fed into Ravensblood, leaving a width of clearing for the river. The fire kissed woman did not directly answer his question, instead answering the one that he left unspoken offering an explanation as to how her wounds had came about. Arturo's lips twitched for a moment as he contemplated her words, wondering what sort of heathen of a man would attack a woman. “You are lucky then,” The gangster remarked in a contemplative tone after she admitted that the male had been twice her size. “Do you think this brute is in pursuit of you?” Arturo didn't exactly want conflict at his budding doorstep. At least, not right now. Conflicts were unavoidable obstacles in life but he wished to avoid he and his Teaghlaigh built their empire. Yet, Arturo knew that if this northern male came for this woman in his forest Arturo would intervene all the same.

She offered her name to him and the gangster accepted it with a tilt of his muzzle upwards, tucking it away. “Arturo Fearghal,” The coywolf offered his own name in introduction, studying her once more. Ceannasach of this forest,” He added after a short pause, his lips twitching upwards ever so slightly before he added with a breathless chuckle of mirth. “or rather I will be.” His salmon pink tongue swept across his jowls, once. “I am looking to build my home here, for me and the Family.” It was an open invitation for her to either inquire if he'd piqued her interest or to change the subject: the choice was her's alone.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
the healing touch - by Hemlock - September 20, 2016, 03:37 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Arturo - September 20, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Hemlock - September 20, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Arturo - September 20, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Hemlock - September 20, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Palisander - September 21, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: the healing touch - by Arturo - September 21, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: the healing touch - by Hemlock - September 21, 2016, 08:39 PM