The Sentinels all the dead seem to know where i am
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre looked to her sister, her words plaintitive: you have hardened your heart in your grief, emaleth. perhaps this makes his words difficult to hear, but i do not doubt he will try again, and again. when her sisters heart was ready, or perhaps when it was not, deirdre did not doubt that emaleth might see their father as she had! she looked upward. he is the lash of the winds, gentle or fierce. he does not see all, he told me, but he has seen you! she knew this to be true as he had told her emaleth would return, and here she stood!
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
all the dead seem to know where i am - by Emaleth - August 25, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Deirdre - August 25, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Emaleth - August 25, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Deirdre - September 21, 2016, 08:14 AM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Emaleth - October 25, 2016, 10:28 AM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Deirdre - October 25, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Emaleth - October 28, 2016, 08:46 PM