Broken Antler Fen Excuse me, but you've been disqualified
33 Posts
Ooc —
Kal. She smiled at the nickname, not minding in the least. Her limited time with packs had led her to receive one or two nicknames, but Kal was new. She rather liked it, she found. She other announced her new nickname with a laugh, and her happiness was infectious. Kalita grinned, liking the woman's easygoing demeanour. "That works." she said with a grin. 

"I knew it!" she said as the woman announced her name. She looked embarrassed in the slightest at her outcry. "Sorry. I just sorta guessed, and- yeah, it's great to meet you!" she said, tail lashing a moment behind her like a flag. "Yeah. This place kinda feels like...family, I think." not what she knew what it was like to have a fully functioning complete family, but this seemed the closest example she could think of. And truly, she did rather like it here, and wished to contribute what she could. She wouldn't be leaving anytime soon, growing attached quickly to the Fen and it's denizens.
Messages In This Thread
Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Kalita - August 19, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Pearl - August 20, 2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Kalita - August 23, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Pearl - August 23, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Kalita - September 21, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: Excuse me, but you've been disqualified - by Pearl - September 30, 2016, 10:31 PM