Sea Lion Shores like the day before
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
i'm sorry most of this post is just...useless fluff. ;-;

The gangster watches the older male as he tends to his wounds, made apparent seconds later by his voice breaching out between the distance, claiming that salt could cleanse them better than he could. An snort left the gangster's black, leathery nostrils: a soft, amused noise. “I've heard that a few times,” Arturo murmured his remark in his deep, accented voice, offering a nod of his head. Perhaps the situation did not call for a reply but the gangster gave one, anyhow. Arturo was no healer by any stretch of the imagination but he knew enough basics to stave off infections. Salt water was not always a viable option but he knew from the Healers of Quicksilver Hollow that it was a practical one and likely one of the best. One did not run The Family without picking up a few useful tips and tricks to encourage and prolong survival, after all.

“I know a few healers if you need,” The gangster offered true to his gentleman disposition. Of course, there was no guarantee if he did need healers that they would help the older man but it was an amicable offer all the same, open for the stranger to accept or deny. Perhaps he, himself was a healer. Arturo didn't know but figured he'd show some common decency all the same. Just because two wolves were strangers did not mean that Arturo could not offer assistance. It did not always come without cost, of course because Arturo was a business man and working in the advantage of The Family was wired to the forefront of his mind but still it was civil. That was his job as Ceannasach after all. To lead them, to cut deals that would put them on top and on the dirtier side to ...tie up loose ends, to clean up messes.

“I am Arturo. Arturo Fearghal.” The name Fearghal meant little in these lands presently, but not for long so long as Arturo had anything to say or do about it; but he was a patient man and knew that to plan well meant he did not have to rush. He didn't believe in half-assing his plans and was willing to let them take as long as they needed.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
like the day before - by Karma - September 19, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: like the day before - by Arturo - September 20, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: like the day before - by Karma - September 21, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: like the day before - by Arturo - September 22, 2016, 05:04 AM
RE: like the day before - by Karma - September 25, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: like the day before - by Arturo - September 27, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: like the day before - by Karma - September 28, 2016, 01:34 PM
RE: like the day before - by Arturo - October 02, 2016, 05:15 AM