Stavanger Bay i'm a gambling man, pol
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
“I know so,” The gangster confirmed for the girl with a sage nod of his head. Of course onhav whether it was noble or not was a matter of opinion and in Arturo's there was nothing more noble then wanting to protect the ones you cared about. It was Arturo's reasoning for everything: For The Family. It was oxygen that breathed life into his inferno. The Family guided him, motivated him. The Ceannasach did not just lead The Family: he lived it like all the others. They were his life blood. No, there would never be anything more noble than protecting your Family. “That's very true.” Arturo remarked about the monsters. He couldn't argue with that logic and so he didn't.

“A brother is your siblings. Born of the parents as you.” Arturo explained. He, himself had never had any siblings having been the only of his litter and for reasons unknown to him his mother had never chosen to have more children. Whether his father did or not...Arturo didn't know and didn't care. Cynbel hadn't came around and Arturo had never made to contact him. “Teaghlaigh,” Arturo spoke it again, slowing up his pronunciation of it, sounding out the syllables (because Tori isn't totally sure how to say it herself, oops) for her.

The gangster chuckled at the girl's attempt at flattery. “Perhaps,” Arturo offered her elusively with a flick of his tail. He lifted his muzzle for a moment running through the pros and cons of her request knowing that he would not truly refuse her subtle request. Though Arturo was not sure how to cushion the gesture so it did not look so menacing or threatening to the girl his lips curled back to reveal his own sharp teeth to her so that she might see just for a few moments. “What do you think?” He inquired of her after a few seconds, glimpsing down at her, fixating her in his fiery red-orange gaze curious as to what she'd have to say about his teeth.

My, what big teeth you have. All the better to eat you with, my dear. Was all that he was able to think about and he scoffed lightly to himself. Such a morbid children's tale.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 20, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 21, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 21, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 21, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 21, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 22, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 22, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 22, 2016, 02:55 PM