Sunbeam Lair Four days will quickly steep themselves in night
70 Posts
Ooc —
She was surprised, not by the arrival of a packmate, but of a stranger, one of a tribe not her own. He carried on him the thick scent of pack, and as she surveyed his hulking form, her eyes were sharp, piercing as they scanned him. When he did speak, it was fragmented, slow English. Perhaps it was not his native tongue, or perhaps he fell into the stereotype of stupid and brawny. But she did not allow it to phase her, rather, she was somewhat excited by this challenge. "It is I who have called." she said, standing on the border as she watched him. "Would you spar with me?" 

Then another, a stranger, who made false claims and hissed things quickly without taking scope of the situation. So she was one to jump to conclusions, was what she established from the meeting. When she finished her talking, she filled in quickly, and eyed the woman sternly a moment. "This male is not trespassing, he is respecting our borders. It would do wise to take scope of the situation before branding one such." she said softly, evenly, eyes on the other. She did not know of his slip earlier, only of now, how he carefully minded the line." I have issued an invitation to spar, and he answered. That is my intention." she told the female, before taking a step toward the male. 

She looked to the male again, speaking after a moment. "Do you still wish to spar?" she asked, smoothly, calmly, not wanting to intensify the situation by becoming angry or defensive in any way.  Her green optics were fixed on him, calm yet sharp, and hoping the female from her tribe did not attempt to provoke the male.
Messages In This Thread
Four days will quickly steep themselves in night - by Hisaya - September 21, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: Four days will quickly steep themselves in night - by Hisaya - September 24, 2016, 06:35 PM