Falls of the Hinterlands But something rustled on the floor
34 Posts
Ooc —
The offer was a surprise, more so than spotting the squirrel. Okay, she emphatically agreed before further discussion could be had; her ears tilted forwards and she looked far more alert now, less like a surprised child. but I.. How can I help you?

Before her was this pale woman, older than her and (from Saga's perspective) hardier. She looked to be much bigger, and the harsh look of her eyes made Saga a bit nervous — like she'd been around the block a few times. Compared to little ol' Saga, they couldn't be more different. And Saga picked up on that — or maybe weighed their differences and felt inadequate because of them — and she couldn't imagine being useful to someone like this. Her ears slicked back with the negative thoughts. I'm rather new here, after all.
Messages In This Thread
But something rustled on the floor - by Saēna - September 15, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: But something rustled on the floor - by Nevena - September 15, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: But something rustled on the floor - by Saēna - September 16, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: But something rustled on the floor - by Nevena - September 18, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: But something rustled on the floor - by Saēna - September 24, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: But something rustled on the floor - by Nevena - September 25, 2016, 02:29 AM
RE: But something rustled on the floor - by Saēna - October 02, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: But something rustled on the floor - by Nevena - October 09, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: But something rustled on the floor - by Saēna - October 10, 2016, 03:09 PM