Gilded Bay Scrubs are too far down the line
The Laugher
197 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Dagfinn was surprised when the wolf refused to acknowledge his presence. He thought it terrible rude, at first, especially when he wagged his tail in plain view of the man and got no response - but something about the vague shimmer of white over the man's eyes gave him pause, even as he broke out into a song of delightful whimsy.

Experiementing, Dag placed himself directly in the man's path and waited, and almost quailed when he seemed intent on running him over! But it was not to be; the other wolf seemed to sense him at the last moment, and kept them from colliding too badly.

"A-anteeksi!​" Dag stuttered, surprised in spite of himself. "Sorry - I didn't realize - " The man hurried to apologize for his singing, and Dag wouldn't hear it. "No, no!" he insisted, moving forward to poke companionably at the man's shoulder with his cold, wet nose. "Sing more - I am always looking for more songs to sing! I am sorry I stook in your path."
Messages In This Thread
Scrubs are too far down the line - by Tide - September 22, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Scrubs are too far down the line - by Dagfinn - September 22, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: Scrubs are too far down the line - by Tide - September 25, 2016, 04:44 AM
RE: Scrubs are too far down the line - by Dagfinn - September 25, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Scrubs are too far down the line - by Tide - September 26, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Scrubs are too far down the line - by Dagfinn - September 26, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Scrubs are too far down the line - by Tide - October 01, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: Scrubs are too far down the line - by Dagfinn - October 02, 2016, 01:01 PM